http://wiki.brainvoyager.com/BVQXtools
Thanks for all your help.

Julian

Am 12.05.2009 um 09:16 schrieb Brahim HAMADICHAREF:

Hi,

In BV ... main menu ...

Files > Export to Analyse Format

You can select VMR files and BV can save them as IMG/HDR

Brahim

Date: Mon, 11 May 2009 23:08:35 +0200
From: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: [SPM] open brainvoyager .vmr
To: [log in to unmask]

Hi Tony,

Thanks for your reply, but I'm still lost. Unfortunately, I cannot
export from brainvoyager, as I only have the .vmr-files as is.
So is it possible to import the .vmr-files into SPM? I tried to
choose the .vmr-file with various spm-functions but none recognized the file.

Thanks again for any advise.

Julian

check out the rest of the Windows Live™. More than mail–Windows Live™ goes way beyond your inbox. More than messages