Hello all.

Could anyone advise what to do to remedy the following error message?
It arises at the end of a batch job I put together to create the model, contrasts and results report.
I have checked that I have the most current version/updates etc.

many thanks to you

Rachel
Done    'Model estimation'
Running 'Contrast Manager'
   Changing directory to: G:\Work\Incongruity\BEREZYNSKYJ\cogparam
0  0  0  1  <-   (right padded with 3 zeros)
 contrast image  1               :        ...written con_0001.img
 spm{T} image  1                 :        ...written spmT_0001.img
   Changing back to directory: G:\Work\Incongruity
Done    'Contrast Manager'
Running 'Results Report'
Failed  'Results Report'
Undefined function or method 'isinf' for input arguments of type 'cell'.
In file "C:\Program Files\spm8\config\spm_run_results.m" (v2048), function "spm_run_results" at line 17.
The following modules did not run:
Failed: Results Report

Dr Rachel Mitchell,
Lecturer in Psychology, Durham University
Honorary Senior Research Fellow, Institute of Psychiatry, KCL
Governor, Tees Esk & Wear Valleys NHS Foundation Trust

Correspondence:  Dept. of Psychology,Durham University,Science Site,South Road,Durham. DH1 3LE. UK
Tel: +44 (0)191 334 3272
Fax: +44 (0)191 334 3241