Hi,

I have a question relating to practical usage of F-contrast. It's very clear how I employ it with movements (manual example). However, consider the case that I have a simple functional localizer with blocks of faces and objects. I build a model with HRF derivatives (time and dispersion). So, at the end, I have 6 regressors (3 for faces and 3 for objects). Now,by  using F-contrast for my derivative regressors I found some significant activations. How should I compute a contrast faces > objects? When I had a model without derivatives, I just made a t-contrast for two regressors. Now, the derrivatives are part of the HRF (in cotrnast to movemenets), so I have to take them in the contrast. But how build t-contrast with more than two regressors?

Thanks a lot,
John