Hi Dorian,

On Tue, 26 May 2009 10:20:40 +0200, Dorian P. <[log in to unmask]> wrote:

>Dear Christian,
>
>Thank you for your response. The VBM toolbox corrects the displayed
>p-values like the NS toolbox does, but it can not threshold for
>cluster level. That is, the clusters are present even under
>significance 0.05.
The cluster threshold can be used if you enter values < 1 as extent threshold. This will
correspond to the p-threshold.

Regards,

Christian

Christian Gaser, Ph.D.
Assistant Professor of Computational Neuroscience
Department of Psychiatry
Friedrich-Schiller-University of Jena
Jahnstrasse 3, D-07743 Jena, Germany
Tel: ++49-3641-934752	Fax:   ++49-3641-934755
e-mail: [log in to unmask]
http://dbm.neuro.uni-jena.de