From: SPM (Statistical Parametric Mapping) [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Youngbin Kwak
Sent: Sunday, May 03, 2009 4:53 PM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: [SPM] SPM5 segmentation

Hi all,

One of my subject's head position in the high resolution structural scan is not quite parallel to the AC-PC line (he lifted his chin up), and I think this causes problems such as when using segmentation. Even after coregistering it to his functional scans which are relatively well positioned, using segmenation option in SPM5 does not give any results for gray and white matter. Can someone help me out solve this issue?

Thanks!

Youngbin