You can have spm2 and spm8 co-exist. it is just a path issue. just switch path as need be.

as for spm2 in 7.7, if you are currently using it, it will continue to work. if you are upgrading to a new version of matlab you may have to make some local changes as mathworks will deprecate some functions. you may also have to compile the mex functions. only way to find out is to try :-)

go for it!

-r

-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
Robert C. Welsh, PhD
Research Assistant Professor
Departments of Radiology and Psychiatry
University of Michigan
(734) - 764 - 8541 (fax)
(734) - 647 - 6781 (Ofc)
rcwelsh @ med.umich.edu
>>> wonil choi <[log in to unmask]> 05/21/09 4:51 PM >>>
Hi SPMer

I am using spm2. I want to install spm8 and MATLAB7.7. Can I still use spm2
in this new environment?

Thanks,

WC