hello
I am working on a project with brain spect data with SPM8. I have some
questions about it. I am an amateur user.

1. are there any manual or userguide as step by step about SPM with
PET/SPECT example that explane simply for starter users? I mean, How can I
start learning the SPM step-by-step?

2. I want to ask there is any difference between SPM Versions about SPECT
or not, I mean, Which version of SPM can more help me?

3. another my question is about design of analysis. I want to compare the
result of filters in FPB method on brain spcet for example "butterworth", "metz"
& "wiener". For each filter if I want to compare the several rang of filter which
analysis is useful (one sample t-test or ...)? If I want to compare optimum
rang of filters together, now which design I can use? Is that possible to
compare all data together or not?

4. how can I define contrast in contrast manager? what is the rule for it?
when can I choose "1" or "0" or "-1" ...?

5.what is the rule for define "design matrix"?