Fatemeh

> First of all, when I use display mode, My data are displayed in wrong
> Oriantation, they are rotated. My first question is how can I rotate in right
> way not only in display mode. I think, this problem affects on my process
> specially when I am normalize Normalize my data with spm template. They
> rotate after normalizing and they are not exactly normalized.

That would be helpful to know which version of spm you use .. assuming that you use spm5 or better spm8, an 'easy' answer is that prior using SPM, you should try to convert your data into Nifti format (http://nifti.nimh.nih.gov/nifti-1/) this has the tremendous advantage of coding the orientation of your images so that your images are always well oriented (for instance in spm8 you even don't have the flip parameter to change .. ). If your data are in dicom you can try the dicom import from spm but there are many other software, simply browse the web. Check that your data are well oriented before any processing. The normalization should then work.

> Another question is about "design matrix". how can select a right "design
> matrix" when I am working on brain spect data.

there is no right design matrix; using the VBM/PET option, the model you build is a description of your images (e.g. within subject pre/post treatment) .. the manual (in the folder man) will tell you how to build such a matrix.

Cyril

Scotland, with registration number SC005336.