Hello,

I'm trying to calculate the laterality index in the prefrontal cortex for each of a sample of
subjects of an fMRI study. So far I can only do it for the whole brain but I'd like to restrict
the analysis to this specific area.

My experience with SPM2 is still limited, but it seems that SPM2 doesn't allow to explicitly
mask contrast maps at the individual level. I have searched this topic in the email list and
found several messages. In the past, one member of this list, Kalina Christoff posted a link
to a Matlab script to be able to do this, but it is not available anymore :-(

I wonder whether somebody has still a script to be able to do this or can offer any other
help on this regard.

Thanks very very much,

Miguel Alonso, MD
Boston, MA