Hi Francesco

If you use the imcalc utility, for one image i1>3 would give you a
binary output image where any voxel with a value over 3 in the
selected image is labeled 1, and other voxels 0.

For a conjunction you can simply multiply these maps:

(i1>3) .* (i2>3) .* (i3>3)

should give you a binary image of voxels that are > 3 in all three
images.

Hope this helps!
Jonathan