Hello,

I am using marsbar and trying to pull time course from individual sessions.
I am using voxel defined ROI's.  When the program begins to run it seems to
get through part of the analysis then reads out this infomation...

Mapping files                           :                        ...done
Calculating globals                     :                        ...done
Fetching data                           :                         2/5   ???
Outp ut argument "vXYZ" (and maybe others) not assigned during call to
"/home/apps/sp [log in to unmask] (getdata)".

Error in ==> maroi.getdata at 30
if nargin < 2

Error in ==> maroi.get_marsy at 76
  [y vals vXYZ mat]  = getdata(o, VY);

Error in ==> marsbar at 975
marsY = get_marsy(o{:}, VY, sumfunc, 'v');

Error in ==> spm at 831
evalin('base',CBs{v-1})

??? Error using ==> spm('PopUpCB',gcbo)
Output argument "vXYZ" (and maybe others) not assigned during call to
"/home/app [log in to unmask] (getdata)".

??? Error while evaluating uicontrol Callback

Any ideas what could be going on here?

Best,
Ben Pruce

--