Hi Vanessa,
Do you mean that the voxel sizes should be 3mm isotropic?  It looks like the
voxel sizes in this image are set correctly, but the field of view could be a
bit truncated.  Maybe you have other scans from this subject who have 3mm
voxels.

I find that a lot of the data that comes from Philips scanners seem to be very
difficult to work with in terms of converting it into volumes for use with
SPM or other packages.  In order to automatically sort it into volumes, there
needs to be some kind of information in the DICOM headers to help with this
task.  If the information is not there, then the algorithms can't convert it.

Best regards,
-John