Thanks, Matthew!  Actually, we're using the SVC only to test for
significance...not using the voxel value to correlate with anything else.
And I agree with the argument presented in the marsbar description, but to
reply to the reviewers I'd prefer to cite a peer-reviewed publication that
argues for the validity of using the SVC approach as opposed to ROI.

--
Lilianne R. Mujica-Parodi, Ph.D.
Director, LSEC