Hi,

I have a question relating to practical usage of F-contrast. It's very clear
how I employ it with movements (manual example). However, consider the case
that I have a simple functional localizer with blocks of faces and objects.
I build a model with HRF derivatives (time and dispersion). So, at the end,
I have 6 regressors (3 for faces and 3 for objects). Now,by  using
F-contrast for my derivative regressors I found some significant
activations. How should I compute a contrast faces > objects? When I had a
model without derivatives, I just made a t-contrast for two regressors. Now,
the derrivatives are part of the HRF (in cotrnast to movemenets), so I have
to take them in the contrast. But how build t-contrast with more than two
regressors?

Thanks a lot,
John