Dear Christian,

don't worry with these warnings, they should be harmless and will be
removed at some point.
Also, note that you can compile all SPM8 MEX files from the src folder:
cd /Applications/spm8/src
make && make install
make toolbox-distclean && make toolbox && make toolbox-install
make external-distclean && make external && make external-install

Best regards,
Guillaume.

--
Guillaume Flandin, PhD