Hi Christian
Thanks for the updated VBM5 that corrects for the trauncated image values.
In the new packge, I do not see spm_getSPM.m which gives you the option for
using p values forr extent threshold and also performs correction for
non-isotropic smoothness. I assume that we can just use the one included in
the pre-revised version?
Thanks.
Fumiko
--
Fumiko Hoeft, MD, PhD
Center for Interdisciplinary Brain Sciences Research