Thanks Volkmar and John,
that's the tool I need. I can use Composition with Deformation Field and
Identity to select the different resolution of anatomical and functional
images. But first I need to create a template image for each desired
resolution. Is it possible to define the parameter (voxelsize, bounding
box) like in normalise write? Or is it too difficult to include this option?

Best regards,
Michael.

--
Dr. Michael Erb