Learning, Teaching & Assessment Strategy  -  Implementation Manager

We are seeking to appoint an HE professional with experience in educational development to play a key role in the implementation of our new learning, teaching and assessment strategy.   Working closely with our CETL (LIVE – Lifelong Independent Veterinary Education), we are looking for someone who can drive a range of strategic developments in curriculum, teaching methods and individual teaching practice.

Full details of the post are on our website:

http://jobs.rvc.ac.uk/Vacancy.aspx?ref=ASD-0006-09

For an informal discussion of this new post, please contact me.

Paul Probyn, Head of Academic Development ([log in to unmask]).

Tel. 01707 666869