Hi all,

I'm looking for advice relating to the retention of Education Action Zone
records; a Government scheme based on funding for local partnerships
betweens schools, LEAs, businesses and parents with the aim of increasing
standards in challenging areas.

I've so far been unable to find any specific guidance, but am thinking that a
lot of the non-transactional material will be archival given the scope of the
project, which wound up in November 2001.

If anybody on the list has had experience of dealing with these records or has
any specific guidance I'd appreciate any assistance.

Kind Regards

Ian Johnson
Records Management Officer
Members and Resources Team