Here is another link that might eventually land folks on a repository of videos:

http://tinyurl.com/dboepg

or

http://www.aip.org/dbis/IEEE/

“Discoveries and Breakthroughs Inside Science” Videos

“Produced by the American Institute of Physics and supported by a coalition of science, engineering, and mathematical societies, including IEEE-USA, “Discoveries and Breakthroughs” promotes awareness of and appreciation for scientists' and engineers' roles in everyday life.”

There is even a slot where you can suggest your own story ideas.

MK