Hi Colin

Just to let you know the book recommended below "Investigating science communication in the information age" and its partner book "Practicing science communication in the information age" are both at the Wellcome Library, or in Alice's office if you ask nicely.

Hope it's going well,
Katie Goates

Windows Live™: Keep your life in sync. Check it out. ********************************************************************** 1. To suspend yourself from the list, whilst on leave, for example, send an email to mailto:[log in to unmask] with the following message: