Hi Andrew

and thanks

It's not New River Project but Writers Forum

It was the 750th wf publication

I have had a one-sided fight with PayPal - think Hitchhiker's Guide when
the hero (Arthur?) goes out from his hotel and leaves the desk with a
message for anyone who calls; and the desk won't have it because there's
no one in his room to receive the message - an argument with PayPal for
some years which renders my account useless

& just recently people have been inquiring about WSUC; so I thought that I
ought to find an alternative....

Writers Forum c'est moi - so if people are interested they should email me

£9.50 + post +ridiculous bank charges for non-sterling; but I will try to
do something about that Honest First Peoples

When I have I'll let Ron know

--
Lawrence Upton
AHRC Creative Research Fellow