I think I'm following the trend of this thread.
Have I got this right: T(a,x) is related to but not equal to P(a,x) when
watching Santa Claus being crucified in shop window in a staging of Parsifal
being performed in an unknown language during sex?

Which is why it is advisable to eschew full rhyme.

Best

Dave

--
David Bircumshaw