I will say I appreciate the idea in provoking sneers at "a poetry field
crowded by would-be sincerists unwilling to own up to their poems’
self-aggrandizing, sentimental, bloviating, or sexist tendencies". then
again I see nothing wrong with aggrandizement or sentimentality if it isn't
done vacuously, or naïvely. on my own part I can't do much in the way of
rooting out such in my own writing, being a called-out naif myself. I do
what I can with my pupating awareness and ability.

KS