Heather very exciting -shame I don't travel so much these days -all the best
Patrick-intrigued what the play is like!

-----Original Message-----
From: Poetryetc: poetry and poetics [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On
Behalf Of Heather Taylor
Sent: 30 May 2009 11:16
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: My story project is now a play!

Hi All,

Though I know most of you aren't in London, I wanted to let you know that my
story play, Listsrv, is going to be on tomorrow night and Monday.  Special
thanks to Christopher, Judy, Sheila, Patrick, Andrew, Sally and Dominic who
contributed answers to my questions earlier this year.  I think it's a
lovely piece with 5 lovely actors.  If you are around these parts, do come
along!

Cheers,
Heather

http://www.uglysisterproductions.com/story.html