From: [log in to unmask] [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Gail Collins
Sent: 01 May 2009 16:01
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: [OCC-HEALTH] Return to work post gastric banding

Hi All
I know its late on Friday but incase some of you are still working like me(!) has anyone had anything to do with expectations for return to work after gastric banding surgery.
I would expect the usual post surgery advice and assess against job role etc but is there anything specific for gastric banding given the nature of the surgery,        ? unwanted side effects in sudden reduction in calories ,  elastic band around gastrium causing heartburn/ hiatus hernia type discomfort leading to difficulties carrying out usual role / shift work - short term and long term etc etc = want to be prepared!
basically anything at all?

Thanks for your continued help and support and have a lovely weekend

Kind regards
Gail

Gail Collins
RGN DPP OccHealth
Occupational health
Tel. ext. 3202
Burtons Foods
LLANTARNAM
CWMBRAN
TORFAEN  NP44 3YL
+44 (0)  1633  482271
+44 (0)  1633  871539

Any opinions expressed in this email are those of the individual and not necessarily those of Burton's Foods Ltd. This email and any files transmitted with it, including replies and forwarded copies (which may contain alterations), is intended solely for the addressee, is strictly confidential and may also be legally privileged. If you are not the addressee please do not print, re-transmit, store or act
in reliance on it or any attachments. Instead, please email it back to the sender or contact the IT ServiceDesk on +44 (0)151 488 4444. Please then delete this email and destroy any copies of it.

This email has been scanned for viruses by the MessageLabs Email Security System, however we highly recommend that you virus scan any attached files using your own antivirus software.

Registered in England No. 2086754
BURTON'S FOODS LIMITED
Charter Court
74-78 Victoria Street