Dear List
As the fount of so much knowledge and useful information can I ask those of you who work in hospitals about your venesectors?

We have a number of ?problems with ours and wonder if?anyone can make some suggestions please. The main issues surround
1) bending - awkward positions
2) getting a good position to take blood
3) limited space between beds
4) moving any equipment around between locations

Our venesectors are complaining of knee, back and shoulder discomfort. The obvious are encouraged (breaks, alternating duties etc)
We are looking at a number of possible solutions - arm rests, stools for venesector??etc
What equipment?do others use?? (I have already approach Posturite)
Any ideas gratefully recieved.
Thank you
Jean

OCC-HEALTH ARCHIVES: