Hi Jess,

I've sent a response back to your works email address, but here's another one anyway.

Good Luck collating replies.

Best wishes,

Vicky

Vicky Tunstall

Supporting Stewardship Geological Trainee

The Potteries Museum & Art Gallery

Bethesda Street, Cultural Quarter, Hanley

Stoke-on-Trent, Staffordshire, ST1 3DW

t 01782 232323      f 01782 232500

e [log in to unmask]

e [log in to unmask]