From: "[log in to unmask]" <[log in to unmask]>
To: [log in to unmask]
Sent: Sunday, 10 May, 2009 16:15:33
Subject: Chinese rainbows

Hi everyone,

As we're studying colours at present I thought it might be appropriate
for my classes to do a rainbow colouring activity.  Does anyone have
any resources of this kind they would like to share?

Also, having spent some time checking my vocab, I have found several
different translations for the words "rainbow" and "indigo".  What is
the most conventional translation for these two words in mainland
China?

Helen

News, Celebrity Gossip, Videos, TV and more - http://www.tiscali.co.uk