**apologies for cross-posting**

Dear all,
There is a new jiscmail list, LIS-AWARDS, available at
https://www.jiscmail.ac.uk/cgi-bin/webadmin?A0=lis-awards.

The list is to disseminate information to the LIS community about awards,
such as sponsored places to conferences, or research awards.  This list will
be of interest to anyone who is interested in career development.

If you have information about an available award that would be of interest
to LIS practitioners or postgraduate students, please post the information
to the list, or contact me, and I will post it.

Your support in making this list a useful resource for the LIS community
would be greatly appreciated.

This is a new list, so please contact me (off-list) if you have any
questions, comments, or suggestions.

Thanks,
Bethan

Bethan Ruddock