** APOLOGIES FOR CROSS POSTING**

The Library Show

10-11 June 2009

NEC, Birmingham

http://www.lishow.co.uk <http://www.lishow.co.uk/>

ššššššššššš ššššššššššš ššššššššššš ššššššššššš ššššššššššš ššššššššššš ššššššššššš

Dear Colleague,

ššššššššššš ššššššššššš ššššššššššš ššššššššššš ššššššššššš ššššššššššš ššššššššššš ššššššššššš ššššššššššš The Library Show 2009

ššššššššššš

šIn the last couple of weeks we have seen a flurry of new exhibitors signing up to join us at the 20th Library Show at the NEC, Birmingham on 10-11 June.

Among them are companies with products and services ranging from digital signage to architects and publishers through to furniture and shelving suppliers, including:

Bridgeman Education, British Library, CILIP West Midlands Branch & Groups, Encourage & Praise Reward Charts, Equella, JISC Collections for Schools, Microslat International, Olympic Removals, Onelan Limited, Stacey International, Star Books, StoryPhones, Theory Test Pro, Townsweb Archiving Ltd, Universal AV Services, Wright & Wright Architects.

Our 20th show looks all set to be the best for several years. Make sure you do not miss out on the unique opportunity to source the best from the library world šand pre-register <http://www.lishow.co.uk/page.cfm/Action=PreReg/PreRegID=05005205505F96050054_1/nocache=true>  now to join more than 1800 librarians from all sectors from all over the country.

In addition to more than 100 exhibitors the show offers a free educational seminar programme in our Learning Theatres, Technology Theatre and Publishers Zone.

We have keynote addresses from Dame Lynne Brindley, Chief Executive, British Library and Roy Clare,CBE, Chief Executive, MLA plus a whole range of interesting and entertaining speakers covering topics of interest to library professionals from the public, academic, school and workplace sectors.

We hope to see you at the show in June.

Regards

Jane Lewis

ššššššššššš

Jane Lewis | Marketing Manager* +44 (0) 207 316 9532 7 +44 (0) 20 7316 9566

[log in to unmask] <mailto:[log in to unmask]>  | * Incisive Media, 32-34 Broadwick Street, London, W1A 2HG, UK

www.online-information.co.uk <http://www.online-information.co.uk/>

www.ims-show.co.uk <http://www.ims-show.co.uk/>

www.lishow.co.uk <http://www.lishow.co.uk/>

www.epublishing-forum.com <http://www.epublishing-forum.com/>