** Sent on behalf of Pauline Mace with apologies for any cross posting**

Dear Colleagues,

Just to let you know that we are aware of problems accessing the Ovid
databases today and our technical staff are dealing directly with Ovid
at this moment to ensure they remedy the situation as a matter of
urgency.

CINAHL and Health Business Elite which are supplied by Ebsco remain
available.

We apologise for the inconvenience you are experiencing and we will keep
you updated.

Kind regards,

Pauline

Pauline Mace

Enquiries Manager - NHS Evidence

National Institute for Health and Clinical Excellence

The information contained in this message and any attachments is intended for the addressee(s) only.  If you are not the addressee, you may not disclose, reproduce or distribute this message.  If you have received this message in error, please advise the sender and delete it from your system.  Any personal data sent in reply to this message will be used in accordance with provisions of the Data Protection Act 1998 and only for the purposes of the Institute's work.

All messages sent by NICE are checked for viruses, but we recommend that you carry out your own checks on any attachment to this message. We cannot accept liability for any loss or damage caused by software viruses.

http://www.nice.org.uk