pp: e89-97
Author: Kollen, BJ
Title: The effectiveness of the Bobath concept in stroke rehabilitation: what is the evidence?

We can send postage stamps to cover cost of supplying the article.
Many thanks
Anne Gardener

Library & Information Service
Surrey and Sussex Healthcare NHS Trust
Crawley Hospital
West Green Drive
Crawley, West Sussex, RH11 7DH
Tel: 01293 600368 ext 3368
Fax: 01293 600317

Visit our library website.
Via the Intranet at: http://web/library
Via the Hospital website at: http://www.surreyandsussex.nhs.uk/lis
Clear, safe knowledge on tap: in the library, at your workplace and at home

This message may contain confidential and privileged information.
If you are not the intended recipient please accept our apologies.
Please do not disclose, copy or distribute information in this e-mail
or take any action in reliance on its contents: to do so is strictly
prohibited and may be unlawful. Please inform us that this message has
gone astray before deleting it. Thank you for your co-operation.

NHSmail is used daily by over 100,000 staff in the NHS. Over a million
messages are sent every day by the system. To find out why more and
more NHS personnel are switching to this NHS Connecting for Health
system please visit www.connectingforhealth.nhs.uk/nhsmail