Please could anyone supply:

Gender & Society 1987, vol. 1(2): 172-207
When gender is not enough
Author C. Kohler or perhaps C. Kohler Riessman

Many thanks
Christine

Christine Lawes
Library & Postgraduate Education Manager
Hertfordshire Partnership NHS Foundation Trust
Harperbury
Harper Lane
Radlett
Herts
WD7 9HQ

Tel. 01923-427322
Fax. 01923-427390

Join us and help make our services more responsive!
http://www.hertspartsft.nhs.uk/your-involvement/membership/membership-application-form/

The information contained in this email may be subject to public disclosure under the Freedom of Information Act 2000. Unless the information is legally exempt from disclosure, the confidentiality of this email and your reply cannot be guaranteed. If you are not the intended recipient please accept our apologies; please do not disclose, copy or distribute information in this email or take any action in reliance of its content; to do so is strictly prohibited and may be unlawful. Please inform us if this message has gone astray before deleting it.
Thank you for your co-operation