Hi

A search on NLH Myjournals indicates that there is access to the Journal of
Clinical Oncology ( JCO ) via highwire. However when following the link
payment is requested for the article I am looking for -

Methodological issues in effectiveness research on palliative cancer care: a
systematic review.  Journal of Clinical Oncology. Vol 15.pp 1697-1707. (1997)

Can anyone confirm that we don't have full access to the articles in the JCO
in 1997. Is there anyone at NLH/NICE I should contact with regard to it?

Thanks
Thomas Veale
Assistant Librarian
Peterborough and Stamford Hospitals NHS Foundation Trust
email:[log in to unmask]
tel:01733 874662