Dear all, I've now managed to obtain a copy of the article I needed from Current Opinion in Supportive and Palliative Care (thanks again Kath). Many thanks to all who contacted me regarding this.

Kind regards,
Karen,
Library and Information Service
Maple House
East Surrey Hospital
Canada Avenue
Redhill
Surrey
RH1 5RH

Tel. 01737 768511 x6056/6057
Fax. 01737 231790
email: [log in to unmask]

Visit our library website.
Via the Intranet at:  http://web/library
Via the Hospital website at: http://www.surreyandsussex.nhs.uk/lis
Clear, safe knowledge on tap: in the library, at your workplace and at home

http://www.surreyandsussex.nhs.uk

DISCLAIMER: Unless expressly stated otherwise, the information contained in this e-mail is confidential and is intended only for the named recipient(s). If you are not the intended recipient you must not copy, distribute, or take any action or reliance upon it. If you have received this e-mail in error, please notify the sender. Any unauthorised disclosure of the information contained in this e-mail is strictly prohibited.