Hi folks,

I am pleased to announce that the latest version of SCONUL Focus is now available electronically at http://www.sconul.ac.uk/publications/newsletter/45/ <http://www.sconul.ac.uk/publications/newsletter/45/> .  The hard copy version will be out shortly.

Issue 45 is a bumper, special issue looking at the work of Subject Librarians and liaison-based developments across the sector.  It will be of anyone interested in outward-facing activities and building relationships with our academic communities.

Ideal Bank Holiday reading!

Cheers,

Antony

Antony Brewerton
Head of Academic Support
The Library
The University of Warwick
Coventry CV4 7AL

tel:      +44 (0)24 765 75790
fax:     +44 (0)24 765 24211
email:  [log in to unmask] <mailto:[log in to unmask]>

http://library.warwick.ac.uk <http://library.warwick.ac.uk/>