Hi Peter,

I am the schools rep on the Information Literacy Group (CILIP). This is
a topic that I am very interested in. I have recently started a Schools
forum to discuss this issue. We would lije to develop links with HE
institutions and also develop Skills lessons that would prepare our
students for the transition to HE.

It would be great to get a dialogue going about what skills you think
that students need in preparation for University courses.

Regards,
Rebecca J
===========================
Dr Rebecca Jones