Hi List Members
In order to improve the workflow for everyone I have been looking at the system settings and have decided to trial a change in the settings for LIS-ILL.
- From 5pm today, when you click "Reply" - your reply message will only go the person who originally posted and not to the whole list.
- In order to Reply to everyone on the list, you will need to click "Reply All" - but please remember to remove the person who originally posted or they will receive the reply twice.
I will monitor how these changes work between now and the end of June, so if you have any comments to make, or if they make life more difficult do let me know.  Subject to the responses this arrangement will then become permanent.
Regards
Graham
(List Owner)

Graham Titley
Document Delivery and Copyright Librarian
University of Plymouth
Drake Circus
Plymouth
PL4 8AA