Hi,

At Abertay we are having the same problem, I e-mailed the helpdesk and
got the following reply;

"Dear Madam,
Thank you for your email.
We are aware of the problem and working on it.
You can get access through www.metapress.com in the meantime."

Kind regards,

Susan

Miss Susan Russell
Information Officer - Acquisitions/Serials
Information and Knowledge Management Team
University of Abertay Dundee
Bell Street
Dundee
DD1 1HG
Tel: 01382 308874
E-mail: [log in to unmask]

The University of Abertay Dundee is a charity registered in Scotland,
No: SC016040
The only Scottish university in a UK top ten for university
cost-of-living (Push Guide (20% cheaper than national average))