Hi

Could I just remind everyone that the email address to use for holdings lists, updates or questions about the union list is [log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]>

Please don't send it to the general library email addresses for Blackburn or Burnley, as it may get lost or accidentally deleted from all the other message in the inbox.

Thanks

Sarah Glover

Learning Centre Library
Royal Blackburn Hospital
Haslingden Road
Blackburn
BB2 3HH
Tel: 01254 736073/734312 (Ext. 81073/84312)
Fax: 01254 733546 (Ext. 83546)
http://www.elhtlibraries.blogspot.com

You can search our library catalogue; place reservations, access your own borrower records and renew items you have on loan at http://eastlancshealth.nhslibraries.com<http://eastlancshealth.nhslibraries.com/>