Hi

The details of the next LHEG meeting, organised by John Cairns, are as
follows. It would be good if we could get quite a few more people to
attend, otherwise I fear that the LHEG will fold. Could you let me know
if you plan to attend, as I like to keep a note of who is attending
these things - thanks.

Adam

________________________________

London Health Economics Group
Meeting Thursday 21 May 2009

London School of Hygiene and Tropical Medicine, Keppel Street, Rose Room
LG7

18.00-18.40

'Naming & Shaming: The impact of different regimes on hospital waiting
times in England and Wales'
Gwyn Bevan, London School of Economics

18.40-19.20

'Nurses' Job Preferences in South Africa: Results and Issues from a
Labelled Choice Experiment'
Mylene Lagarde, London School of Hygiene and Tropical Medicine

19.20-20.00

'Measurement of NHS output quality change'
Mark Chandler, Office for National Statistics

Confirmed attendees:

Mara Airoldi
Gwyn Bevan
John Cairns