Hi

The details of the next LHEG meeting, organised by John Cairns, are as follows. Could you let me know if you plan to attend, as I like to keep a note of who is attending these things – thanks.

Adam

London Health Economics Group

Meeting Thursday 21 May 2009

London School of Hygiene and Tropical Medicine, Keppel Street, Rose Room LG7

18.00-18.40

'Naming & Shaming: The impact of different regimes on hospital waiting times in England and Wales'

Gwyn Bevan, London School of Economics

18.40-19.20

'Nurses’ Job Preferences in South Africa: Results and Issues from a Labelled Choice Experiment'

Mylene Lagarde, London School of Hygiene and Tropical Medicine

19.20-20.00

'Measurement of NHS output quality change'
Mark Chandler, Office for National Statistics