On Mon, 4 May 2009 17:44:13 +0300
Adrian Sevcenco wrote:

> Jean-Michel Barbet wrote:
> > Adrian Sevcenco wrote:
> >
> >> Hi,
> >> Did anyone tried (and set up) to use the $subj ?
> >
> > Having the Torque cluster manager not on the LCG-CE but on a
> > separate machine ? Yes we are doing it.
> Now that i begun to plan on paper how to do it it crossed my mind the
> i might hit a big problem :
>
> How do i configure the maui and torque on the external server by using
> yaim and site-info.def?

Go to torque server and:

https://twiki.cern.ch/twiki/bin/view/LCG/GenericInstallGuide310#Standalone_Torque_server

there are some vars in site-info.def
https://twiki.cern.ch/twiki/bin/view/LCG/Site-info_configuration_variables#TORQUE_server

But in our case we do the conf by hand (we have two files: maui.cfg and
pbs_conf that we rerstore when we need to) and we have commented out
some functions in:

[root@pbs02 ~]# cat /opt/glite/yaim/node-info.d/glite-torque_*
TORQUE_server_FUNCTIONS="
config_users
"

TORQUE_utils_FUNCTIONS="
config_apel_pbs
config_gip_sched_plugin_pbs"

*(you can backup torque conf with: qmgr -c "p s" > pbs_conf and
restore it later)

> What yaim rpms (and functions) are involved in configuring an maui and
> torque server?
>
> Thanks,
> Adrian
HTH,