On Mon, 11 May 2009 17:14:01 +0200
Maarten Litmaath wrote:

> Arnau Bria wrote:
[...]
> > http://glite.web.cern.ch/glite/packages/R3.1/x86_64/deployment/glite-WN/3.1.15-0/glite-WN-3.1.15-0.html
>
> That page still referred to the previous rpms by mistake;
> it is being corrected.  The repo had the correct versions.
Ok, I was afraid someone put those rpms there by mistake.

I always look at offical updates site.

[...]
> Can you try another reconfiguration after the rpms are installed
> in the correct order?  Just to be sure...
[root@td118 ~]# rpm -qf `which lcg-cr`
lcg_util-1.7.2-1.slc4.i386
lcg_util-1.7.2-1.slc4.x86_64
[root@td118 ~]# file `which lcg-cr`
/opt/lcg/bin/lcg-cr: ELF 64-bit LSB executable, AMD x86-64, version 1 (SYSV), for GNU/Linux 2.4.0, dynamically linked (uses shared libs), not stripped

[...]
   INFO: Executing function: config_torque_client
   INFO: Configuration Complete.                                               [  OK  ]
   INFO: YAIM terminated succesfully.

[root@td118 ~]# !su
su - dteam001
[dteam001@td118 ~]$ lcg-cr -t 120 -v --vo dteam -d srm.pic.es -l lfn:/grid/dteam/test_arnau file:///home/dteam001/test
Warning: -t,--timeout is deprecated! Use --timeout-* options instead
Segmentation fault

still getting the error...

Cheers,
Arnau