From: Florian Mussgnug <[log in to unmask]>
Subject: [I-S] Synapsis: European Summer School in Comparative Literature
To: [log in to unmask]
Date: Saturday, 2 May, 2009, 4:08 PM

************************************
SYNAPSIS 2009: SHADOWS/OMBRE

Castello di Bertinoro (Forli)

6th - 13th September 2009
************************************

Synapsis, European School for Comparative Studies,
jointly hosted by the Universities of Bologna and Siena,
now invites applications for its 10th edition: "Shadows/Ombre"

LECTURES BY: Marina Warner, Victor Stoichita, Giorgio Pressburger, Remo
Ceserani,
Silvia Albertazzi, Helena Buescu, Massimo Fusillo, Christopher Prendergast,
Matteo Baraldi, Simona Corso, Orsetta Innocenti, Anna Masecchia,
Simona Micali, Emilio Varrà, Paolo Zanotti.

SEMINARS BY: Héliane Ventura, Ian Christie, Ferdinando Amigoni,
Federico Bertoni, Helmut Pfeiffer, Donata Meneghelli, Gian Piero Piretto,
Giulio Iacoli, Marco Formisano, Florian Mussgnug.

THEATRE WORKSHOP by Laura Caretti.

All participants will be hosted at the Castello di Bertinoro (Forlì)
from Sunday, 6th September to Sunday, 13th September 2009.
Graduate bursaries are available.

The deadline for applications is Wednesday, 10th June 2009.

For further details and information on how to apply please visit our
web-site:
www.unisi.it/synapsis, or contact us at: [log in to unmask]" ymailto="mailto:[log in to unmask]">[log in to unmask].

Best regards,

Florian Mussgnug

Member of the Synapsis 2009 Organizing Committee
Department of Italian / Department of Comparative Literature
University College London
Gower Street, London
WC1E 6BT, UK

To join the list, send the message: join italian-studies YOUR NAME
to: [log in to unmask]" ymailto="mailto:[log in to unmask]">[log in to unmask]
[log in to unmask]" ymailto="mailto:[log in to unmask]">[log in to unmask]
To leave the list, send the message: leave italian-studies
http://www.jiscmail.ac.uk/lists/italian-studies.html
********************************************************************** To join the list, send the message: join italian-studies YOUR NAME to: [log in to unmask] To send a message to the list, address it to: [log in to unmask] To leave the list, send the message: leave italian-studies to: [log in to unmask] In order to report problems or to contact the list's owners, write to: [log in to unmask] For further information, visit our web site: http://www.jiscmail.ac.uk/lists/italian-studies.html