Rest easy - the big red blotch stays exactly where it is until you're
ready to replace it with SHINE data.  It's just possible that at some
point in the very dim and distant future (we'd be talking a few years
away) there may be a cut off date for the old SNHD data to be converted to
SHINE data, but that's certainly not been discussed at all, by anyone,
that's just me guessing what might happen in the future.  But for now, and
for the foreseeable future, you'll remain the big and beautiful red blotch
otherwise known at Northamptonshire :-)

Elaine

Elaine Willett
SHINE Coordinator / Rural Development Officer
ALGAO: England

Historic Environment Unit
Hertfordshire County Council
County Hall
Pegs Lane
Hertford
SG13 8DN

Mob: 07733 301615

Christine Marie Addison <[log in to unmask]>
Sent by: Issues related to Historic Environment Records
05/05/2009 16:23
Please respond to
Issues related to Historic Environment Records <[log in to unmask]>

cc

Subject
Re: SHINE Deadline Reminder

Just a last minute panic here Elaine.... you did say that if no new data
was submitted then the earlier data would continue to be used didn?t you?
In other words, the big red blotch that is Northamptonshire will continue
to occupy the map even though it has not been validated as such....

Chris