Chris

From: Issues related to Historic Environment Records
[mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Elaine Willett
Sent: 01 May 2009 12:24
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: SHINE Deadline Reminder

Dear all,

Just a quick reminder that the deadline for submission of data to me for
inclusion in the first SHINE upload is today.

Feel free to give me a call or drop me a line if I can be of any help.

Have a great weekend everybody!

Elaine

Elaine Willett
SHINE Coordinator / Rural Development Officer
ALGAO: England

Historic Environment Unit
Hertfordshire County Council
County Hall
Pegs Lane
Hertford
SG13 8DN

Mob: 07733 301615

****Disclaimer****

The information in this message should be regarded as confidential and
is intended for the addressee only unless explicitly stated. If you have
received this message in error it must be deleted and the sender
notified. The views expressed in this message are personal and not
necessarily those of Hertfordshire County Council unless explicitly
stated. Please be aware that emails sent to or received from
Hertfordshire County Council may be intercepted and read by the council.
Interception will only occur to ensure compliance with council policies
or procedures or regulatory obligations, to prevent or deter crime, or
for the purposes of essential maintenance or support of the email
system.

This e-mail and any files transmitted with it are intended solely for the use of the individual or organisation to whom they are addressed.  If you have received this e-mail in error, please notify the sender either by return of e-mail or by ringing the County Council's main switchboard on (0)1604 236236.
The information contained in this e-mail and in your reply may be subject to disclosure under the Freedom of Information Act 2000 or other legislation and its confidentiality cannot be guaranteed.
This e-mail has been checked for the presence of computer viruses.
Northamptonshire County Council.  http://www.northamptonshire.gov.uk