I think all systems can export to Excel - so presumably they can all set
up files on any fields: whether there are confidentiality issues is
something different.
If it's a local PBC initiative, why not start checking what systems you
have in the local PBC group, and ask the most techie of each how they do
it?
It might limit the amount of work you need to do yourself!

In message
<!&!AAAAAAAAAAAYAAAAAAAAAEeN/GyWFTROuuxPR1kecbbCgAAAEAAAAJqLo+FhF5hDrB0Eg
[log in to unmask]>, Saul Galloway <[log in to unmask]> writes

Mary Hawking