What's to like? No this is a local PBC initiative and is planned to be a quick and dirty solution to address an identified problem, so completely different ;-)

I'm so out of touch I don't even know the major English systems , Vamp Vision ?? Torex ?? Midge on something on some open source Unix thing that needs compiling from hex every morning?

From: GP-UK [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of John Clegg
Sent: 18 May 2009 15:34
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: Clinical systems - age sex patient identifiers export

What's the matter - don't you like Choose and Book?????

2009/5/18 Saul Galloway <[log in to unmask]>
There's an option in EMIS to export a comma delimited text file with all
current patient details, DOB, NAME, address fields, NHS number.

Does this exist for all clinical systems ? (I'm developing a referrals
application and need an easy way to plug in to these fields).

This message  may  contain  confidential  and  privileged information.
If you are not  the intended  recipient please  accept our  apologies.
Please do not disclose, copy or distribute  information in this e-mail
or take any  action in reliance on its  contents: to do so is strictly
prohibited and may be unlawful. Please inform us that this message has
gone  astray  before  deleting it.  Thank  you for  your co-operation.

NHSmail is used daily by over 100,000 staff in the NHS. Over a million
messages  are sent every day by the system.  To find  out why more and
more NHS personnel are  switching to  this NHS  Connecting  for Health
system please visit www.connectingforhealth.nhs.uk/nhsmail